• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Julee Sprain

Looks Julee Sprain

Lefthandbuffalo

Reactions
Lefthandbuffalo submitted a new resource:

Julee Sprain - Look inspired by a B movie actress

This is a look inspired by a well known B movie actress. Thanks to Vammer1238901 for suggesting her to me.

View attachment 291950View attachment 291951View attachment 291952View attachment 291953View attachment 291954View attachment 291955

Thank you to all of the creators who's content made this look possible! Credits:

bill_prime.Jakuubz_90s_Bikini
bill_prime.Ultimate_Layered_Makeup_Addon...

Read more about this resource...

Yes its a great effort and very much appreciated. I will say at a glance of the screenshots, her hair hair is much curlier for one thing, and then her face isnt quite right either. But i will download this and take another look and get back to you. Its really looking like a great start for a julee sprain 2.0, love the name.

I could go ahead and just rate this 5 stars for your effort but that is maybe a disservice to you and others, i know you can do it better. People want to be able to look at the model and say “i know exactly who that is”. And its not quite there yet. Really appreciate you though.

I could go ahead and just rate this 5 stars for your effort but that is maybe a disservice to you and others, i know you can do it better. People want to be able to look at the model and say “i know exactly who that is”. And its not quite there yet. Really appreciate you though.
I will definitely revisit this look when I have some time. I appreciate the feedback. Let me know what suggestions you have.