Clothing Jordan Female Sneaker Pack 1

SkullDrill

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
drill_skull
Patreon
SkullDrill
Can I make a suggestion? Use 'Combine Materials' during the import into Vam. That way you don't end up with a huge stack of material tabs on the item which makes it much easier to edit later. Vam will combine all materials that use the same textures into a single tab.

Can I make a suggestion? Use 'Combine Materials' during the import into Vam. That way you don't end up with a huge stack of material tabs on the item which makes it much easier to edit later. Vam will combine all materials that use the same textures into a single tab.
I know that but some shoes got multiple materials with different textures ^^

Attachments

• Texture.png
    Texture.png
    305.2 KB · Views: 0
I know that but some shoes got multiple materials with different textures ^^

That should be fine, Vam will still create multiple materials but it will merge any that it can. Rather than a stack of material tabs that goes of the top of the screen you'll likely end up with half a dozen or so. Try it out when you do an import and you'll see what I mean.

Regardless, the shoes are great and I'm looking forward to the male version. Thanks a lot!

That should be fine, Vam will still create multiple materials but it will merge any that it can. Rather than a stack of material tabs that goes of the top of the screen you'll likely end up with half a dozen or so. Try it out when you do an import and you'll see what I mean.

Regardless, the shoes are great and I'm looking forward to the male version. Thanks a lot!
Thanks i dont really know if male version comes out because the shoes kinda wrap complety different on the Male and will come out disfigured

You asked what shoes to do next? how about good old fashioned Converse All Stars. And if possible i'd suggest do it with 3 textue maps (Star, Laces/sole, Canvas body) in White so we can Re-color as we see fit.
Just an idea

You asked what shoes to do next? how about good old fashioned Converse All Stars. And if possible i'd suggest do it with 3 textue maps (Star, Laces/sole, Canvas body) in White so we can Re-color as we see fit.
Just an idea
Yeah i already made some Converse shoes, i´ll be post them soon

Back
Top Bottom