Jigoku Shōjo: Girl from Hell - RPG Game

Scenes Jigoku Shōjo: Girl from Hell - RPG Game

Shadow Venom

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Shadow Venom submitted a new resource:

Jigoku Shōjo: Girl from Hell - RPG Game - Ever wanted to play a full 18+ RPG game in VAM style?

View attachment 301763

This scene requires the use of VaM client version 1.22.0.1 or later

Ever wanted to play a full 18+ RPG game in VAM style? We believe it's entirely possible and worth a try. Although it has a somewhat experimental nature, in our vision, this will be a complete game composed of many independent stories, with a main storyline running through it. All levels...

Read more about this resource...

This looks amazing, but I won't be able to try it for a while. I am still stuck on 1.20.77.9. I did save it for when I am able to update. Can't wait to see it! :D

This looks amazing, but I won't be able to try it for a while. I am still stuck on 1.20.77.9. I did save it for when I am able to update. Can't wait to see it! :D
Don't worry, for now, it's just a preview, kind of like creating the game's opening CG. We decided to release it ahead of Halloween since there's an event going on. Haha. You might be able to play it once you get to the right time. :geek:

Amazing masterpiece, my rtx3060laptop can stabilize at 70fps. Looking forward to the artwork created by your team!

While I was still imagining it, since it has become a reality, please work overtime to ensure that it is completed as soon as possible. I can't wait to start experiencing it

While I was still imagining it, since it has become a reality, please work overtime to ensure that it is completed as soon as possible. I can't wait to start experiencing it
Because many people are discussing narrative scenes, and we've just discovered that it's possible to turn scenes into RPGs (special thanks to @hazmhox for developing the Vamstory plugin that we've all dreamed of having). So, why not give it a try?

Back
Top Bottom