Hairstyles Hell Hounds

Miki

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
MikiDesign
Miki submitted a new resource:

Hell Hounds - A 16 piece modular hair package for your fluffiest desires! Includes Girls, Ears, Tails, & Limbs.

View attachment 3385

I present to you - the hell hounds, featuring thick fluffy fur, tails, and even some ears! There are 16 different hair parts total, and you can use them pretty much in any combination you want!

This work would not have been possible without the great help and support of TheOriginalBatatis( https://www.patreon.com/TheOriginalBatatis ), who allowed me to use his body hair scalp template to create many of these goodies!

All...

Read more about this resource...

the mega link doesn't seem to work never gets past initialing download

the mega link doesn't seem to work never gets past initialing download
Hi there, I've just tested the link and it seems to work okay on my end. Could you perhaps try a different device or web browser?

Alternatively, try copying the link address with a right click and then pasting directly into a URL. One of those methods should hopefully work for you.

Hello @Miki , I am a big fan of your work ^_^

I wanted to flag an issue that seems to only affect this Hell Hounds hair package. I was testing using the hair (Wolf Tail) from this package and noticed a problem.

When using the Embody plugin (by @Acid Bubbles ) to possess a character, the Hide Geometry option would normally hide things like the face (skin, eyes, eyelashes, etc) and most importantly hair. But after testing using the Wolf Tail (and other hairs from this kit), it breaks the Hide Geometry options.

I did a test with a blank template, and default person with only the Embody Plugin added, some hair, and eye reflections for demonstration.
1686185707482.png

Wolf Tail Off (Left) / Wolf Tail On (Right)
1686185428722.png
1686185399457.png

As you can see in the above picture, when I turn the Wolf Tail hair on, the otherwise hidden head hair, and eye reflection (clothing) became visible.

Now it is possible this might be a limitation of the Embody plugin, or possibly a limitation of VAM as a whole might be having an issue, I am not yet sure.

I am not sure if it something that could be corrected on the Embody's end or if there's something that's interfering with the Hell Hounds hair specifically.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• 1686185234315.png
    1686185234315.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 1686185269561.png
    1686185269561.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Hello @Miki , I am a big fan of your work ^_^

I wanted to flag an issue that seems to only affect this Hell Hounds hair package. I was testing using the hair (Wolf Tail) from this package and noticed a problem.

When using the Embody plugin (by @Acid Bubbles ) to possess a character, the Hide Geometry option would normally hide things like the face (skin, eyes, eyelashes, etc) and most importantly hair. But after testing using the Wolf Tail (and other hairs from this kit), it breaks the Hide Geometry options.

I did a test with a blank template, and default person with only the Embody Plugin added, some hair, and eye reflections for demonstration.
View attachment 254375

Wolf Tail Off (Left) / Wolf Tail On (Right)
View attachment 254374 View attachment 254373

As you can see in the above picture, when I turn the Wolf Tail hair on, the otherwise hidden head hair, and eye reflection (clothing) became visible.

Now it is possible this might be a limitation of the Embody plugin, or possibly a limitation of VAM as a whole might be having an issue, I am not yet sure.

I am not sure if it something that could be corrected on the Embody's end or if there's something that's interfering with the Hell Hounds hair specifically.

Thoughts?

Gonna recall this issue, it seems to affect any hair that uses the DirectSkin or DirectSkinNoAnatomy Scalps, this is more of an Embody issue.

Back
Top Bottom