Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
JackyCrackyX
Patreon
JackyCracky
JackyCracky submitted a new resource:

Jessica S - Look inspired by character from Resident Evil Revelations

Jessica Sherawat from Resident Evil Revelations. This was a commission but I really enjoyed creating her appearance in VAM. Jessica Sherawat was a member of the Federal Bioterrorism Commission who later became a member of the Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance. She was secretly a spy, working as a triple agent for TRICELL all along.

Features
  • Custom morphs combined with some basic morphs to get the look right
  • Custom textures...

Read more about this resource...

Is this just a fan made and not the actual model (at least the head, hair, outfits etc) being ported from the game ? because it says looks are inspired.

Anyway, makes me wish for Jill Valentine from the same serie.
opinions-on-revelations-jill-v0-uy10slnabhwc1.jpg

Well yeah, it’s inspired but I did use game assets as reference. Jill is also very nice indeed! Might make her in the future.
I see, are you doing so to avoid copyright claim ? Although there seems to be many people ported models (heads, hairs, clothes etc) directly from games.

Btw initially i was searching for Rachel Foley but i confused her with Jessica and i just realized they are two different people lol

Last edited:
I see, are you doing so to avoid copyright claim ? Although there seems to be many people ported models (heads, hairs, clothes etc) directly from games.

Btw initially i was thinking of Rachel Foley but i confused her with Jessica and i just realized they are two different people lol
Well VAM works with genesis 2 model from DAZ. So porting means you download original game asset, and translate the shapes and details from the game model to the genesis 2 model. So you’re never directly using the model in that sense. Clothes are more a direct port from game assets but I also mostly recreate them for a big part. Porting directly never really works perfectly in my experience.

Back
Top Bottom