Jenny

ICannotDie

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
ICannotDie submitted a new resource:

Jenny - Female model using custom sculpted morphs.

All my work is FREE, FOREVER! If you'd like to support my free content please consider joining my Patreon

Unless otherwise noted, all my work is released with non-commercial licenses. Please don't use my content for commercial purposes.

Non-Hub Dependencies
IMPORTANT
- Hair is from @Miki and is no longer on the hub but...

Read more about this resource...

@virtafan
The package works fine. Don't give 1 stars if it doesn't work for you when you can see that others reviewed it and it is working, that's just rude.
Feel free to drop an error log in the Discussion area if you want help debugging the problem in your system.

@virtafan
The package works fine. Don't give 1 stars if it doesn't work for you when you can see that others reviewed it and it is working, that's just rude.
Feel free to drop an error log in the Discussion area if you want help debugging the problem in your system.
I think you're right about the rating but I can't figure out a way to remove it. Are the ratings just locked in once given?
Kind regards,
kasper

I tried with mine and gives this notice:
"You can not update your rating or review once the author has responded."
Perhaps you can report it to ask for removal by a admin.

Anyway, did you fix the problem you get or need help with it?

I tried with mine and gives this notice:
"You can not update your rating or review once the author has responded."
Perhaps you can report it to ask for removal by a admin.

Anyway, did you fix the problem you get or need help with it?
Hi Atani,
When it crashes there is a double version of the look on the left and right of the screen in vr.
thanks in advance,
ps. Had the exact same problem today with this look
Randomly Created ModelV1 Tango Girl 1.7 KarVAM 1.7

-Kasper

Hi Atani,
When it crashes there is a double version of the look on the left and right of the screen in vr.
thanks in advance,
ps. Had the exact same problem today with this look
Randomly Created ModelV1 Tango Girl 1.7 KarVAM 1.7

-Kasper
It sounds like you might have some problems in your VR configuration. Are you able to open these scenes in desktop mode? If you are, it might be worth asking in the vam discord help channel. I can't be much help with vr issues as I don't have vr myself.

thanks in advance,
Try a settings reset, that's not normal behaviour. Try to read the error log for something that may let you to find the culprit if the settings reset didn't work.

Back
Top Bottom