Jenny S

Looks Jenny S

Poli5

Reactions
Poli5 submitted a new resource:

Jenny S - Adult comic character.

Alpha BIMBO fit slut. Doesn't get BETTER than this!

Idea for this bimbo is from comic artist ThePit's character Jenny Summers.

I would like to release more, based on his characters in the future.

Clothing not included in the package.

Clothing used on pictures are:

MrGiggly: G_Strips_Heel_High
BooMoon: Breast Piercing
SupaRioAmateur: Wearable Manicures
VL_13: Foot_SP_Fabric
Jackaroo: Lips!
VL_13: Short_MW
SupaRioAmateur: Anaconda Necklace
Hair from...

Read more about this resource...

I recommend to not use feet morphs before merging all the morphs though, and leave the feet shape as default, because unfortunately altering the feet shape with morphs distorts VAM clothing like closed shoes.

I don't use feet morphs. Seems strange. Have never heard about this, will try to look into it. Thanks for the pointer vamjojo.

I recommend to not use feet morphs before merging all the morphs though, and leave the feet shape as default, because unfortunately altering the feet shape with morphs distorts VAM clothing like closed shoes.
So long ago since i did her. Could possible be that feet was morphed by auto adjuster from the harli heels when i morphed. Well, it's nice to know if that messes the feet up. Again, thanks

I've noticed the big toe was different shape than the default which would be enough to distort all types of shoe clothing in VAM, I thought I would let you know if you didn't know just incase.You could take a look through morph list if you still have an unmerged version and repack after taking out any toes or feet morphs that may be causing that.Always recommend to have an unmerged version laying around just incase instances like this.

Regardless, nice work.

P.S: I forgot to mention there are morphs that alter the entire body which in turn also alter the hands or feet shape too, I guess it may have been a side effect of one of those, likely.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom