Issue with some plugins

ArobaZz

Reactions
Hello everyone,

I have an issue with my game, some plugins don't work and the error log give me this message:

!> Compile of AWWalker.Genital_Multi-Pass.29:/Custom/Scripts/AWWalker/AWWMultiPass/GenitalMultiPass.cslist failed. Exception: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "MVRPlugin_AWWalker_Genital_Multi-Pass_29__Custom_Scripts_AWWalker_AWWMultiPass_GenitalMultiPass_cslist_49dd8b834fe82982a1a4373d32da7cff_2.dll" is denied.
at System.IO.File.Delete (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at DynamicCSharp.Compiler.McsMarshal.CompileShared (System.Func`3 compileMethod, System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerParameters parameters, System.String[] sourceOrFiles) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at DynamicCSharp.Compiler.McsMarshal.CompileSource (System.String[] source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at DynamicCSharp.Compiler.ScriptCompiler.CompileSources (System.String[] sourceContent, System.String[] extraReferences) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at DynamicCSharp.ScriptDomain.CompileAndLoadScriptSources (System.String[] sources) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MVRPluginManager.SyncPluginUrlInternal (.MVRPlugin mvrp, Boolean isFromConfirmDenyResponse) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

This happens with multiples plugin like VAMStory and JayJayWon Action grouper. I tried to reload them but nothing
i looked in the path specified in the "error log" and there is no "AWWalker" file in the Scripts folder, BUT there is a lot of dll files in My "VirtAMate" file next to the .exe and they all start with MVRPlugin.

I wonder if maybe the plugins just didn't install themselves properly?

I can't find a solution on google and I don't know how to resolve that so if anyone can help me I would be happy :)

Plugins are compiled at scene load into DLLs. The error says there is trouble deleting a DLL, probably because it wants to recompile it.
Is your VAM folder maybe somehow write protected or in an admin-protected folder? That would cause this issue.
VaM should be in a normal non-admin folder (for example not in "C:\Program Files\") and run with user-privileges only.

my game file in on my 3rd ssd "E:\VirtAMate\" I don't know how to check if it's an admin protected folder but i'm the admin

Back
Top Bottom