• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Is There a plugin to keep objects/penis INSIDE its target?

RonBurgundy

Reactions
I am not sure if this belongs here or in the Plugins forum but

It would be nice if there was an updated Divining rod type plugin that would be able to keep large penis/dildos inside of the target atom instead of deviating any which way especially at a weird angle.
Obviously this is more pronounced the larger the dildo (think 2.0 scale etc) or penis. There is a LOT of resistance after it enters a few inches which cause is to bend in front of, or deviate and stick out the side.

I'm thinking this could potentially be the single greatest plugin, considering how much time is spent trying to set up scenes to avoid this!

2 ways my I'm thinking it might be possible:
A: Can the object have joints harden and avoid penetrating the skin "pulled" towards the chest upon entry?
B: Would it be possible to have selective collision on part of an object? maybe disable collision after 1" of penetration and then have it still avoid penetrating the skin?

Maybe a 3rd option if possible would be to make the portion that enters, invisble?

I don't know i'm just throwing stuff out there.

1693450506568.png

1693451592536.png

Last edited:
Ok so what you're seeing there is - mostly - related to the Colliders.

Both the Colliders of the Penis and the 'receiver' Atom have to be adjusted for very large dicks, which - by default - VAM does not deal very well with (especially not with blowjobs, but also applies to Vaginal and/or Anal penetration).

You have to add the ColliderEditor Plugin to both characters of the scene. Then go in each Atom's ColliderEditor UI settings, and go by Colliders categories (of specific body regions). Example would be (for your scene, according to pictures above):

1) Start with adding ColliderEditor to the Futa Atom.
2) Within the CE settings, there's a drop-down menu for body regions, go to the Penis colliders.
3) From there, you should see color-coded highlights of each individual colliders in the Penis.
4) The Penis in VAM has (in every cases) exactly 4 Colliders (which, in large part, is - in and of itself - the main issue with Penis collisions of VAM, it's very limited).
5) Those 4 Colliders need to be adjusted to better 'fit' custom (especially large and/or lengthy) dicks.
6) Start by reducing the Collider buffer, then try reducing the length (especially on Collider #2, the middle / white-colored collider, that one is tricky to get right).

Then, go to the female Atom CE settings, and start by doing the same type of adjustments to the Vagina colliders, then try the Pelvis / Belly region colliders, and keep going like that until the dicks 'fits in' with minimal resistance, which can usually eliminate the issue of the dick trying to 'get out' and shaking uncontrollably. Do keep in mind though, that even doing all of that has its own limitations, and those limitations are usually related to the actual positions applied to the female during penetration.

I.E. if the dick is large and long, and if the colliders are well adjusted, then it should be fine with a relatively-straight penetration, like say... Missionary; where the female Atom's Hips / Belly / Pelvis is - generally - straight and isn't bending / rotated too much. BUT, despite good collider adjustments AND something like the DiviningRod plugin (which itself has its own settings you can change), sometimes in a position like a Doggy style if the Hip and the female's back 'arcing' is too pronounced, the dick's tip will most likely just come out, off of the hip. The main reason behind that is - mostly - because there's only 4 Colliders for the dicks' "curving" capabilities, in general. If we could ADD new colliders to the penis we could in principle increase the number of 'joints' where the dick would curve and fit with much better precision. But, for now, that's not possible. So regardless of the adjustments you're doing, the Penis cannot actually 'curve' and bend to more than 3 or 4 'spots'. So do keep in mind that the actual sex position itself plays a role.

A plugin like DiviningRod is very good BUT cannot do all the work. It's an excellent plugin when working in 'conjunction' with the ColliderEditor. The problem is of course that doing all of this is very time-consuming, and has to be done almost on a per-scene basis. However, you CAN create Presets in the ColliderEditor and save your favorite custom Collider settings on a per-Atom basis, which you can just re-load in any particular scene given the character you're using the Preset for is the same you made the custom settings for. So if you're using multiple Males / Futas all with their own custom penis sizes and even shapes at times (not to mention girth / length) AND, if also on top of that you're using different (*or very stylized, differently-shaped) female characters then... you can imagine the amount of manual adjustments you'll have to do to fix the problem every time it pops up.

But yeah, mostly, it's related to colliders.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom