Is there a penis "clothing" item for making female models look like futa/trans?

Unfortunately this (almost) won't work as a clothing item. I tried it with a strap-on. The region of the crotch is very prone to distortion by all sorts of morphs, so the dildo/penis is going to be extremely distorted. It works only OKish with the vanilla female, or a single custom figure, for which this clothing is being imported/generated. It would be much better to use a custom asset (there is a build in dildo which works good) and paste it to the desired lokation. Though, for a strapon this is somewhat OK, but for a "female dick" it simply looks ungly.

what about a clit piercing that is cock shaped? surely that could work?
This would be extremely distorted by any genital morphs (even automatical ones), too.

Best methode would be to do it as trousers, and set the physics high enough, so that the distortions would be "ironed out". Though, this would be wobbeling around like being made from thin cloth (been there, done that).
Best solution would still be what I wrote above: Import a strapon cloth especially for your custom figure (a bit cumbersome and distorted and no collision), or to attach a custom unity asset.

Skip the clothing. Create a single body morph with "morphmerger" ( Project Canyon) from your created/desired female look and add it to a zeroed base futa with the same skintone/hair (or mess around with unpacking the var, extracting the desired textures and converting tediously f to m using "seem guides" as a transparent overlay in Gimp or Photoshop) easiest with the same makeup decals to get the general look. Then swap the female character out mid scene with camera trickery/ have them move out of view. Load the futa look and reduce the gens morphs to make it appear gone, then animate the gens morphs to grow it back again. You then have full morph and alignment control of the gens, but the trade of is less collision physics for the breasts. I created a Reika Kitami scene like this but didn't finish or publish it.

...damn, i finished typing and looked up to realize this thread is 10 months old and the original poster is well known and probably knows all this. Have it anyway. Reanimator, love your work. TToby, love your face, even if you do bate me into commenting on older threads.

Second-second thoughts, you can probably do the original idea like this (https://hub.virtamate.com/resources...g-without-deformation-by-custom-morphs.12708/) but there wont be any collisions.

Back
Top Bottom