• Hi Guest!

We have recently added a new Support Tickets feature to the Hub!
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Is it possible to use unique morphs?

SortaLewd

Reactions
Some preset looks come with morphs made specifically for their body and head, is it possible to reveal these morphs to be used at all times to mix and match on different characters?

Solution
Morphs need to be marked in the VAR or Package Manager as preloaded to be able to see them all of the time. If you open the Package Manager in game and select the Var for the appearance you want you can click the checkbox to "preload morphs". When you restart vam the morphs used for that look will show up in your morphs list.
Morphs need to be marked in the VAR or Package Manager as preloaded to be able to see them all of the time. If you open the Package Manager in game and select the Var for the appearance you want you can click the checkbox to "preload morphs". When you restart vam the morphs used for that look will show up in your morphs list.

Upvote 0
Solution
Thanks for the reply! I'm guessing there's no easy way to automate this for those that have a ton for morphs?

Upvote 0
In general, you don't want to do this. Do it only for things you know you want to use, otherwise you make Vam look through 10,000 morphs.

Upvote 0
In general, you don't want to do this. Do it only for things you know you want to use, otherwise you make Vam look through 10,000 morphs.
Ah, I see. Thanks for the answers. I'm guessing this has a huge impact on performance?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Maybe this helps?

Upvote 0
Maybe this helps?
Will give it a go, thanks. Looking at the demo I think it shows all morphs in its UI so that def would do what I need.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom