Answered Is it okay to include the word "VaM" in the scene name?

Feel

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Is it okay to include the word "VaM" in the scene name?
I've been warned twice before, so this is a sensitive issue.
I already know that there is a paid scene called vamX.
The scene I'm trying to create is also paid.
I'm trying to do it with the scene name VaMGirl, but I wonder if there are any problems.

Don't think it's an issue...but it's a very generic name. So, it's a VaM scene (obviously) and there is a girl in it? Maybe something more descriptive and memorable? That also might allow people to find the scene again later, if they just remember parts of the name. If you search for "VaM" and "Girl" here on the Hub you will find just about anything, but not your scene?

Upvote 0
Don't think it's an issue...but it's a very generic name. So, it's a VaM scene (obviously) and there is a girl in it? Maybe something more descriptive and memorable? That also might allow people to find the scene again later, if they just remember parts of the name. If you search for "VaM" and "Girl" here on the Hub you will find just about anything, but not your scene?
Haven't deployed yet.
I want to check for issues before deploying.
However, your comments are very reasonable.
I think you should reconsider.

Thank you so much for your comments.

Upvote 0
Vam in the scene name is fine, though as MacGruber says, you might want to give some thought to making the name search-friendly.

Feel free to PM a moderator with any further questions like this. That will probably get a faster response than posting in the forum and waiting for us to notice it.

Upvote 0
Vam in the scene name is fine, though as MacGruber says, you might want to give some thought to making the name search-friendly.

Feel free to PM a moderator with any further questions like this. That will probably get a faster response than posting in the forum and waiting for us to notice it.
I was originally going to do that.
But it seemed to make you uncomfortable.
So I decided to post it on the forum and wait.
thank you for the reply
I will use messages in the future.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom