• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Invisible light attached to back or front of the person

Medved

Reactions
Hello Everyone.I downloaded one scene, where when you move a person the lights move together with him. So face and back always have good lighning and you dont have to ajust lights for every position. I want to do it in my scene as well but really can not figure out how he did that. Any ideas? Thanks you all so much in advance

I want to do it in my scene as well but really can not figure out how he did that. Any ideas? Thanks you all so much in advance

-Select Invisible light
-Go to Control tab
--option A) for Parent Atom select Person (or whatever is the name of your look atom, by default it's Person or Person#2, #3 if you have more)
--option B) right below previous Parent option, Link To Atom Person & Link To control
Note:
If using Link To make sure to change position state of Invisible light (after linking) from "On" to "Parent link", same for rotation state.

Additionally (easier): You can use Select Parent/Link To from scene option to quickly link to person root, head, chest, whatever you want...
Also for example if using multiple lights inside subscene than parent/link subscene instead of individual lights.

Hope this helps. ;)

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom