Question Invisible light attached to back or front of the person

Medved

Reactions
Hello Everyone.I downloaded one scene, where when you move a person the lights move together with him. So face and back always have good lighning and you dont have to ajust lights for every position. I want to do it in my scene as well but really can not figure out how he did that. Any ideas? Thanks you all so much in advance

I want to do it in my scene as well but really can not figure out how he did that. Any ideas? Thanks you all so much in advance

-Select Invisible light
-Go to Control tab
--option A) for Parent Atom select Person (or whatever is the name of your look atom, by default it's Person or Person#2, #3 if you have more)
--option B) right below previous Parent option, Link To Atom Person & Link To control
Note:
If using Link To make sure to change position state of Invisible light (after linking) from "On" to "Parent link", same for rotation state.

Additionally (easier): You can use Select Parent/Link To from scene option to quickly link to person root, head, chest, whatever you want...
Also for example if using multiple lights inside subscene than parent/link subscene instead of individual lights.

Hope this helps. ;)

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom