Interactive gay blowjob

Scenes Interactive gay blowjob

MrPerv

Reactions
MrPerv submitted a new resource:

Interactive gay blowjob - Time to test your cock sucking skills

Hello again, fellow pervs!

Since my first scene received positive feedback, I decided to refine it and add a second actor.

The time has come to test your cock sucking skills. ;)
Posses the guy on the floor and use your virtual mouth and hands to please Martin!
(as last time, feel free to replace Martin with a futa for a somewhat less gay experience 🙃)

View attachment 203230

Features

Read more about this resource...

1674536330104.png

I cant seem to get any motion working on either my Quest 2 or Pico 4. Is there supposed to be trigger point to start various action.

Unable to change model and have the ejaculation play correctly. Been playing around in the options and cant quite figure it out. Any tips?

Hi, I posted before but can't find it, so posting again, apologies if it's duplicate.

When I play this, it starts with 2 guys, one standing, one kneeling. Regardless of what I press or click, nothing happens except the standing guy blinks his eyes, and there are horny sounds.

How do I get things to move along and be interactive?

Thanks

Hi, I posted before but can't find it, so posting again, apologies if it's duplicate.

When I play this, it starts with 2 guys, one standing, one kneeling. Regardless of what I press or click, nothing happens except the standing guy blinks his eyes, and there are horny sounds.

How do I get things to move along and be interactive?

Thanks
You are on the right track if the guy produces horny sounds... just continue working the standing guys dick and it'll grow and finally cum (best played in VR)... that's the whole interactive part

Unable to change model and have the ejaculation play correctly. Been playing around in the options and cant quite figure it out. Any tips?
You have to put the same cum clothing on your new model for the ejaculation to work... best create a clothing preset with all the cum clothing of the existing model and then merge load it on your new model

Back
Top Bottom