• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Interaction is strangely obtuse

Ponlets

Reactions
Twitter
ChatahMan
Patreon
Ponlets
the camera controls in desktop mode are odd but i can get around that ... but when all i want to do is add a character i downloaded into a scene the process is insanely obtuse when all it should be is:

select "add person" and then see the entire list of potential persons i could add into the scene (with thumbnails) and then click it

changing or removing outfits is about as equally obtuse and the whole process is oddly frustrating when i just want to do something rather simple

the posing system is neat tho i cant seem to get them to move how i would expect (this learning curve i could accept tho because its not oddly arbitrarily difficult as adding people or changing their clothes

while i agree one could learn how to use the systems i cant seem to crack it on my own and am left entirely frustrated on how to do it

Back
Top Bottom