Inkopolis Plaza

Assets Inkopolis Plaza

Jiraiya

Reactions
Jiraiya submitted a new resource:

Inkopolis Plaza - Messy splats everywhere... Take your time to explore the Plaza.

The Plaza from Splatoon 2.
My. This was a pain. Converting this in Unity took me days, there were so many problems. Yes, there is still some texture clash but you will have to live with it.
I've included a scene with it this time so I could patch up a couple things I didn't like about the asset in VaM itself. I don't want to spend any more time on this one or I will go mad.
Anybody got any Octolings in VaM that can go in this?

Read more about this resource...

I have an inking(HA!) that the octoling's typical bodytype might not be accepted on the Hub

I have an inking(HA!) that the octoling's typical bodytype might not be accepted on the Hub
Well, they are adult. Just being short is fine.
I might create some CUA octolings to place around the Plaza so it feels populated.

Well, they are adult. Just being short is fine.
I might create some CUA octolings to place around the Plaza so it feels populated.
There was a game-accurate version of Midna on the hub, but it was removed, I presume for similar reasons.

Jiraiya updated Inkopolis Plaza with a new update entry:

New and improved! Now with 100% Added Inkling!

So I updated the actual Plaza model a bit. I removed the stupid web panel as lots of people have web disabled and were missing out. The video was embedded into the asset itself and the sound added to the scene.
The two advert screens on the side were replaced, removing the image panels and embedding images in the asset, the Cylinder door was also replaced with a embedded door in the asset. Lot's less to add in the scene now.
The Postbox was re-instated where it should be and the Amiibo box...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Jiraiya updated Inkopolis Plaza with a new update entry:

You get colliders, They get colliders, Everybody gets colliders! And more!

Yup. LOTS of work this time.
Colliders added for most meshes that you would interact with. I deliberately left some out to reduce the performance hit, but the majority of meshes have a collider mesh too now.

Lamp posts are back. These are not the in game posts, but basic replacements until I can sort the correct models out. But the tops are not floating in the air anymore at least.

Textures! I had my materials all wrong before. I had to re-do a lot of work but I think I have fixed all the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom