Assets Industrial Apartment Addon

VamTastic

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
VamTastic submitted a new resource:

Industrial Apartment Addon - outer wall for Nial`s Industrial Apartment

For use with Nials Industrial Apartment
this is a prefab outer wall , i built it for daylight (direct lighting)
as i know that walls that get in the way , make it difficult to animate characters.
you can turn it off so to see Nial`s see through walls (back-face culling) of the Industrial Apartment

View attachment 101836

the image on the left is the outer skin wall and on the right is Nial`s industrial Apartment

View attachment 101837

Read more about this resource...

So this is a separate asset to load up on top of Nial’s? If so very nice. I’ve had to do this manually with various native vam geometry/shapes for certain environments in the past and it can be a lot of work. ❤️

So this is a separate asset to load up on top of Nial’s? If so very nice. I’ve had to do this manually with various native vam geometry/shapes for certain environments in the past and it can be a lot of work. ❤
thanks Damarmau , yes it is a separate asset that allows light through the windows from outside , as this can't be done with see through walls
as you say that using vams inbuilt shapes can achieve this and is harder work. with nials apartment, i had to extract it using utinyripper and port it in to unity then export the objects i needed, then import in to blender and change the walls .

Back
Top Bottom