Industrial Apartment Evening

Assets Industrial Apartment Evening

Farger

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Farger submitted a new resource:

Industrial Apartment Evening - Welcome home

This industrial apartment has baked in lighting. I have included a demo scene. The lighting effect includes what are called "cookies" which shape the intensity of the light cast on other objects, which makes for a more realistic lighting effect.
View attachment 307140View attachment 307139View attachment 307138View attachment 307137View attachment 307136View attachment 307135View attachment 307134View attachment 307133

Read more about this resource...

Farger updated Industrial Apartment Evening with a new update entry:

Door and collision fixes

This update makes the following changes:
- Removed the mirror that was to the left of the couch
- Added a door that can be inserted in the space where the mirror used to be
-- The door is a separate asset, as demonstrated in the demo scene
- Added collisions for a dozen objects in the apartment such as the bed, chairs, stools, tables, couch, stairs, etc.
View attachment 307468

Read the rest of this update entry...

I will look to eventually post a version with no baked in lighting. It will need to be a separate post, and it will take some time to eventually post it with schedule issues I have right now. Thank you.

why is it stuttering
I am not entirely sure what you are experiencing, but usually stuttering of segments of images in VAM will come about by low frame rates. This version of the apartment can be heavy on framerates because of the complex baked in lighting. It is because of this issue that I posted a version that does not include any lightning and you can add your own, this is called Industrial Apartment Daytime. The demo scene includes VAM lighting, but you can add the apartment to your own scene with the lighting of your choice. The link is below:

Back
Top Bottom