Independent Axes - Unlock your animation

Plugins Independent Axes - Unlock your animation

TBD

Reactions
Patreon
tbdvam
8n2ybclyk982 submitted a new resource:

Independent Axes - Unlock your animation - control all directional and rotational axes independently

This plugin enables you to create separate animations for each axis.
I built it months back for a procedural BJ scene which I never finished. My plan was to have multiple same-length animations on different layers so I could mix and match stroke patterns with twists and pitch/jaw/roll movement.

Instead of animating a head/hip node directly you can connect this plugin and animate the handles.

View attachment 295736

It might be a bit abstract but...

Read more about this resource...

hello, anyway to load 2 plugin at the same scene ? i got a problem when loading your plugin into 2 obj then the first one start acting weird. Thanks !

hello, anyway to load 2 plugin at the same scene ? i got a problem when loading your plugin into 2 obj then the first one start acting weird. Thanks !
Hi, could you give me more detail, please?
It should work fine with multiple instances, as all handle atoms are prefixed with the containing atom's name.

Hi, could you give me more detail, please?
It should work fine with multiple instances, as all handle atoms are prefixed with the containing atom's name.
I think it has 2 problems when loading 2 plugin
1. when you load 2nd plugin into the 2nd obj the position of 1st obj is changed
2. the 1st obj is stick into the 1st and 2nd origin after loading 2nd plugin

here is the video for better understanding what i mean :

Thanks for quick responding

I think it has 2 problems when loading 2 plugin
1. when you load 2nd plugin into the 2nd obj the position of 1st obj is changed
2. the 1st obj is stick into the 1st and 2nd origin after loading 2nd plugin

here is the video for better understanding what i mean :

Thanks for quick responding
Unfortunately, this video is set as private.
I'll run some tests and see what I can do.

Last edited:
Uh, that's unexpected and probably a very simple and very stupid mistake. I'll upload a fix once I get around to it.
Yeah, I already know what I F'ed up. VaM doesn't sandbox plugins the way I thought it would although it's obvious in hindsight. The fix is simple but requires a bit of refactoring so it'll have to wait till tomorrow. Sorry for not testing this even though I intended it to be a valid use case.

Yeah, I already know what I F'ed up. VaM doesn't sandbox plugins the way I thought it would although it's obvious in hindsight. The fix is simple but requires a bit of refactoring so it'll have to wait till tomorrow. Sorry for not testing this even though I intended it to be a valid use case.
Thank you :D

Hi, your plugin is interesting.
However it adds a lot of atoms to the scene and when disabling or removing the plugin the atoms remain.
Can you add some cleanup for this?

Thank you,

Hi, your plugin is interesting.
However it adds a lot of atoms to the scene and when disabling or removing the plugin the atoms remain.
Can you add some cleanup for this?

Thank you,
That's a bug. They're totally supposed to be removed with the plugin.

Back
Top Bottom