Slider Unlock

Plugins Slider Unlock

Stopper

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Stopper submitted a new resource:

Slider Unlock - Turns on range adjust for most sliders

Tiny plugin that turns on range adjustment on all sliders on an atom, and un-constrains float values.

For science.

Usage
  1. Add to an atom (should be applicable to pretty much anything)
  2. If a slider isn't affected, try reloading the plugin.
    1. Some UIs/sliders aren't created until you open them.
  3. If a slider still isn't affected, then it might not be reachable by normal means and this plugin won't work...
[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...

Would there be a way to make this a session plugin and/or get it to apply to other plugins?

Would there be a way to make this a session plugin and/or get it to apply to other plugins?

It should work for other plugins, provided it's loaded/reloaded after their UIs are. I'm out of town but can check when I get back.

Probably possible to make it a session plugin, yeah, but might take me a while to get to it.

I cannot thank you enough for making this plugin. I have wanted to test out an idea for almost 2 years but Ive never been able. until now.

Finally I can configure hair in VAM to actually be realistic! All because the sliders were so limited

At a Bend Resistance of 5 hair actually bends realistically! At a weight of 0.2 and gravity of 25 hair actually falls and flicks around accurately, the friction slider actually does what you expect and finally with a friction of 1.7 hair strands that are mostly in contact with the body will no longer slider off slowly

You legend!

Back
Top Bottom