Slider Constant Change

Plugins Slider Constant Change

wgsoup

Featured Contributor
Reactions
wgsoup submitted a new resource:

Slider Constant Change - change UIsliders' value

This is a small plugin to interact wind UISliders.
It allows to make the trigger value to increase/decrease constantly in time and to push the value by a specified amount

The plugin needs to be assigned to a UISlider element

Here's the plugin UI

View attachment 21962

-Slider MIN/MAX Value: UI slider trigger value goes from 0 to 1, it is possible to select a smaller range with these values
-Slider CHANGE value: amount to add/subtract every cycle
-Slider PUSH value: amount to...

Read more about this resource...

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or was intentional, but I discovered that the plugin will not function unless the slider has the text "slider" in the name of the atom. I had a UI Slider with a different name, and it refused to work until I added the text to the name.

Hi, yeah it's a bug. I didn't realize at the time that names could be changed. Need to find another way of checking if it's attached to a slider.
Apologies

Hi, great plugin, very useful! I have a question: is there a way to make the Slider Push Value negative? (So that when I push the value through another plugin the slider decreases). I'm fairly new at this and perhaps in missing something obvious, but although the Slider Change Value can be negative, the Slider Push Value only goes from 0 to 1.
Thanks!

Hi, great plugin, very useful! I have a question: is there a way to make the Slider Push Value negative? (So that when I push the value through another plugin the slider decreases). I'm fairly new at this and perhaps in missing something obvious, but although the Slider Change Value can be negative, the Slider Push Value only goes from 0 to 1.
Thanks!
Hi, I think it's possible. I tried doing that before but failed, will try to dedicate some time to make it work.

Am I doing something wrong? Why are only 47 morphs showing up for the Receiver target? What am I doing wrong here?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-03 203629.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-03 203629.png
    66 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom