Question Increase arousal manually while riding in VR

dikko

Reactions
Hi, I would like to know if there is a way, on vamx, to manually increase the arousal of a model, for example by riding it and linking a controller to your pelvis. My goal is to ride a futa/male model and be able to increase the arousal with my movements in VR. It would also be fine if there is already an interactive scene (not in vamX) where you can do this. I know there are scenes where you can already increase the arousal of futa characters, with your virtual hand or with the head collider, but I wish I could do it using the hips (perhaps taking possession of another model) and linking the controller to the pelvis. Do you know if it can be done? Thank you very much

I think you can use MacGruber's LogicBricks for that. Just query how often two things collide, like deep vagina trigger activated 100 times by either a collider attached to the penis tip or the hip (just adjust the size of the trigger), then add arousal level in SQPR's alive +5 or something. Not done it yet, but stumbled across while digging deeper into VAM.
I think you can easily query how often you "bump" into someone. I tried it with some oversized guy and each time he reaches the poor girl's guts she cries out "ouch".

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom