• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

In your Opinion, what's the best NON-SEX scenes?

toxsickcity

Reactions
I am wanting to try and enjoy some scenes that are of a more innocent in nature.

Can you guys list/name a few really good scenes which are not just direct sex and bj scenes.

Maybe a bit of tease or a good dancing. Maybe even like good Handjob or other..

I've looked about but get lost in the quantity of scenes.

Thanks

Other than scenes that exist only to demonstrate something a creator is releasing, there aren't a whole lot of them that are safe for Grandma. However, I've released two scenes that have no sex. You can search by my name to find them but don't expect too much. Take your time and play with all the scenes. Part of the fun of VAM is exploring what other contributors have released.

I can highly recommend @VamTimbo and their MoCaps - they have some great posing and dancing scenes with lovely models and they respond well to adding your own looks

6 of the 8 benchmark scenes are actually "almost SFW". There is a mode for watching the scenes without locking the camera, which makes it more comfortable to watch. You could also just remove all the benchmark plugin stuff and camera movement and load the subscenes manually. In the end it's just a Timeline animation.

The mocap used is extracted and heavily modifed (with permission) from this @ReignMocap scene:

Here is an old video...the environment has been reworked a bit since (better sky, better lighing, more props):

Last edited:
I've posted a number of scenes like this, they don't get many downloads, coz most seem to be looking for the boom boom scenes. :)
An example is the Beam Me Up scene and other scenes that I have created.

Last edited:
Just a side note to this - i literally upgraded from 16gb to 32gb - the difference it makes to VAM is unreal - scenes like the above which took forever to load or didnt load completely (missing textures etc) now work SO much better and are smoother too. Is it possible that some of these scenes are too complex for vr users, or dont look that interesting for desktop "boom boom" users?
I wish id upgraded memory weeks ago, it means more complex scenes with more going on = richer experience.

Also related, a non-sex scene needs something to be repeat loaded - eg space ship sequence, underwater relaxation (something to watch though, those fish tank screensavers were a hoot).
Id like to see a mountain top scene with wind plugins maybe, possibly a character to look at, things like that. You see these things in films though - the momentary pause where the hero character and the associated love interest are crouched behind a shop counter, while zombies bash at glass and they get ready to burst out - or the lone warrior in a temple somewhere meditating before a show down.
Thing is though, alot of the core audience like watching things bounce :D
I didnt pay all this money for realtime physics just to play pixel art steam games ya know :p

Back
Top Bottom