J.D.

Reactions
Twitter
JD90329712
Patreon
chseva
J.D. submitted a new resource:

Ikeshia - The Dark World Dancer

Step into the shadows and encounter Ikeshia, a dark elf draped in elegance and shrouded in mystery. Her alabaster skin serves as the canvas for an intricate tapestry of runic tattoos, weaving a silent tale of ancient magic and secrets.

AshAuryn.AshAuryn's_Creator_Tools_Smiles_Teaser.latest By: AshAuryn License: CC BY Link: https://patreon.com/ashauryn/
AshAuryn.Pose_Tools.latest By: AshAuryn License: CC BY...

Read more about this resource...

Hello! I really like your work! I have a question to ask, how did your character's thigh strangulation due to socks be achieved? If I purchase your character, will my thighs also become cramped due to socks?

Hello! I really like your work! I have a question to ask, how did your character's thigh strangulation due to socks be achieved? If I purchase your character, will my thighs also become cramped due to socks?
The thigh strangulation is achieved by a specific morph and yes, the morph pack is included in the download.

The thigh strangulation is achieved by a specific morph and yes, the morph pack is included in the download.
Hello! I sponsored your Patreon. I downloaded several early characters (Haneul Gyeon Kala...), but they did not include thigh deformation files. What should I do?

Hey, thank you for supporting me on Patreon, the thigh morph was not included in the early characters because I didn’t start using this morph until Lacey Swede.

Oh, well, that's regrettable. I saw Haneul's picture with deformed thighs and thought there might be a deformed file. Okay, please let me know if any deformation files are added in the future~Wishing you a good mood every day.

Back
Top Bottom