• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Ikeshia

Paid Looks Ikeshia

J.D.

Reactions
Twitter
JD90329712
Patreon
chseva
J.D. submitted a new resource:

Ikeshia - The Dark World Dancer

Step into the shadows and encounter Ikeshia, a dark elf draped in elegance and shrouded in mystery. Her alabaster skin serves as the canvas for an intricate tapestry of runic tattoos, weaving a silent tale of ancient magic and secrets.

AshAuryn.AshAuryn's_Creator_Tools_Smiles_Teaser.latest By: AshAuryn License: CC BY Link: https://patreon.com/ashauryn/
AshAuryn.Pose_Tools.latest By: AshAuryn License: CC BY...

Read more about this resource...

Hello! I really like your work! I have a question to ask, how did your character's thigh strangulation due to socks be achieved? If I purchase your character, will my thighs also become cramped due to socks?

Hello! I really like your work! I have a question to ask, how did your character's thigh strangulation due to socks be achieved? If I purchase your character, will my thighs also become cramped due to socks?
The thigh strangulation is achieved by a specific morph and yes, the morph pack is included in the download.

The thigh strangulation is achieved by a specific morph and yes, the morph pack is included in the download.
Hello! I sponsored your Patreon. I downloaded several early characters (Haneul Gyeon Kala...), but they did not include thigh deformation files. What should I do?

Hey, thank you for supporting me on Patreon, the thigh morph was not included in the early characters because I didn’t start using this morph until Lacey Swede.

Oh, well, that's regrettable. I saw Haneul's picture with deformed thighs and thought there might be a deformed file. Okay, please let me know if any deformation files are added in the future~Wishing you a good mood every day.

Back
Top Bottom