View attachment 218166
Igawa Asagi
I have great expectations for you

Package includes:
  • Full Morph
  • Textures
  • Clothing (Customisable)
  • Hair (CUA with physics)
Here is the seventh model in the Oni Project series. This one is a classic! I had ported another character from the series a while back, but this time it's the main protagonist!

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Exactly what I was hoping for! Bringing Asagi into VAM with an added bonus too! Would definitely recommend!

Here's hoping charas from some of the other greats will get such amazing treatment, like BB or Kuroinu. Lotta' modern works are complete trash in the animation department, but those ones are 😘

I mean, I think the shot is good, but the truth is the model was just so godlike right from the getgo. Reigning champ for best Taimanin port in VaM.

Asagi School Alt.png

Can't decide which is better between the two minor shading/filter differences.

Asagi School.png

I mean, I think the shot is good, but the truth is the model was just so godlike right from the getgo. Reigning champ for best Taimanin port in VaM.

View attachment 336396

Can't decide which is better between the two minor shading/filter differences.

View attachment 336397
AYE, that looks good! And you used the Sakura clothes I see! Makes it worth it getting all the taimanin here, I'm glad you like it :D Out of curiosity, is there another one you'd like here? Or is Asagi your favorite? Also, what did you use for the shaders?

AYE, that looks good! And you used the Sakura clothes I see! Makes it worth it getting all the taimanin here, I'm glad you like it :D Out of curiosity, is there another one you'd like here? Or is Asagi your favorite? Also, what did you use for the shaders?

Far as I know, we have Murasaki, Sakura, and Ingrid as well...which to me is like, alright we're set. I know there's a good deal more of them but I mostly only care about the anime ones.

And yeah, Sakura's clothes are awesome on any chara needing the anime treatment.

As for how to make this work, you'll want AnimeCelShader to start obviously, as well as Post Processing from moyashi, FocusOnMe from CheesyFX (set your center light to Directional w/shadow and just make any other lights not have shadows).

...I'd give more detail but I'm legitimately passing out rn lol, can barely tell what I'm typing

Makes it worth it getting all the taimanin here, I'm glad you like it :D

...actually now that I realize it, we DO have even a few more than the ones I mentioned. Quite a collection...makes me want to try to make a Taimanin-focused set of shots/videos, really see just how perfectly I can now capture the anime aesthetic (within the confines of VaM) across the board. They might just be the best anime models available, between Oni's options and rostrum's as well...and of course we have you to thank too for the commissions.

Reminds me too that with a 4k monitor now and just feeling more knowledgeable/powerful overall in VaM, I should revisit/recollect some older shots.

And here I was, thinking I could delete it all and move on. >_>; That lasted all of 2 months, not even, and the truth of it is even taking in the no-lifey aspects, I genuinely like the art-y side of it, even if I can only do it because of much-more talented people providing the resources.

...actually now that I realize it, we DO have even a few more than the ones I mentioned. Quite a collection...makes me want to try to make a Taimanin-focused set of shots/videos, really see just how perfectly I can now capture the anime aesthetic (within the confines of VaM) across the board. They might just be the best anime models available, between Oni's options and rostrum's as well...and of course we have you to thank too for the commissions.

Reminds me too that with a 4k monitor now and just feeling more knowledgeable/powerful overall in VaM, I should revisit/recollect some older shots.

And here I was, thinking I could delete it all and move on. >_>; That lasted all of 2 months, not even, and the truth of it is even taking in the no-lifey aspects, I genuinely like the art-y side of it, even if I can only do it because of much-more talented people providing the resources.
Yeah, that was my goal! I personally commissioned Asagi, Sakura, Murasaki, and Tokiko. As well as "non" anime versions of their outfits to fit more with vam from another creator. Oboro, Ingrid, Maika, Rinko, and Yukikaze were commissioned by others. You can tell it's me if they have multiple outfits XD (Though I'm considering asking Oni for an update on Oboro). Someone even used Sakura to make some Taimanin style scenes as well, by the name of Banana. I'm thinking of asking them to make a scene from the anime itself XD

But I ultimately wanted the Taimanin here in force, so if people wanted another, I might ask for another commission XD.

And AnimeCelShader, post processing, and focus on me huh? Thanks I'll try it out!

Back
Top Bottom