• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

I want to make the hud screen look natural

fwaaw

Reactions

Is there a plugin that can do this?
Even if you use the embody plugin, I want to see it.
This method consumes too much of your computer's resources. vam is forced to quit.

It's the window camera that consumes all your resources, that's not fixable with a plugin. The window camera renders the viewport all over again and basically doubles the GPU load. VAM crashing is most likely due to running out of system RAM however

A plugin could be written that automates the process of parenting and aligning UI atoms to the player head and positioning them. However I don't think I've seen that

모든 리소스를 소모하는 것은 윈도우 카메라로, 플러그인으로 해결할 수 없습니다. 윈도우 카메라는 뷰포트 전체를 다시 렌더링하고 기본적으로 GPU 로드를 두 배로 늘립니다. VAM 충돌은 시스템 RAM 부족으로 인해 발생할 가능성이 높습니다.

UI 원자를 플레이어 헤드에 정렬하고 위치를 지정하고 양육하는 프로세스를 자동화하는 플러그인을 작성할 수 있습니다. 하지만 내 생각에는 그런 건 본 적이 없는 것 같아
Solved. I used an asset other than the Windows camera. It consumes significantly less computer resources. It comes along more naturally. This only works with the embody plugin.

It's the window camera that consumes all your resources, that's not fixable with a plugin. The window camera renders the viewport all over again and basically doubles the GPU load. VAM crashing is most likely due to running out of system RAM however

A plugin could be written that automates the process of parenting and aligning UI atoms to the player head and positioning them. However I don't think I've seen that

This is a HUD created using a spy cam.
Is it really possible to make it a plugin?

This is a HUD created using a spy cam.
Is it really possible to make it a plugin?
Yes, it's possible.

I would like to ask you to make it for me, but I think that would be really rude. If you don't mind, can you make it and share it with people?
Not rude at all :) Unfortunately I don't currently have time for new projects. It wouldn't be a difficult plugin to make though, almost anyone who has created plugins for VAM could probably do it, so ask around

Thank you for your kind reply.
Not rude at all :) Unfortunately I don't currently have time for new projects. It wouldn't be a difficult plugin to make though, almost anyone who has created plugins for VAM could probably do it, so ask around

Back
Top Bottom