I... um... feel I need to bring this up...

Koryu

Reactions
I hope folks will take this in the spirit of which I mean it :)

I'm learning triggers because that seems like a cool thing! :) Up until now I've been using VaM primarily as a fast-posing tool for artwork (It's very useful). I know, I'm behind the curve... anyway:

I see there is a vagina trigger... cool, that makes sense, we all know what VaM is for; there is a DEEP vagina trigger (I guess I can figure out what that means) and even an "Even DEEPER vagina trigger"... o_O and there is even a Labia trigger.... cool... gotcha... I see where this is going... but.... um....

Anyone notice something missing? A kinda critical something... it's a little pearl of a thing, but... um... I mean...

These poor girls. Their teen years must have been hell...

While we are at it... there are no penis triggers at all, so the boys don't seem to be much better off... o_O

Naturally, this is all said in jest, I hadn't really dived... um... this DEEP into the internal workings before, and most things I'm using VaM for can be solved with AcidBubbles' Timeline (Thank you for that!). But now I'm curious how to set up a Rube Goldberg machine-like world where one thing triggers another and then another.

Anyway... I just wanted to make the observation :)

But now I'm curious how to set up a Rube Goldberg machine-like world where one thing triggers another and then another.
I recommend to checkout LogicBricks, includes 3 scenes with plenty of examples. Also have a look at my DoubleTrouble scene to see what kind of complexity is possible with that.

If you are missing colliders, you can just add a CollisionTrigger atom and parent it to some nearby bodypart so it moves with the character.

It's interesting you would say that... I woke up this morning with a sudden thought about Logicbricks . Heading off to try that even as we speak! :)

I'm not terribly worried about colliders, honestly (But I do appreciate the assist). I just thought it was a rather unfortunate (and humorous) coincidence seeing as how that is sort of a stereotypical complaint. :)

Back
Top Bottom