HZM Demos
Downloaded and launched scene from hub. In a room with a lot of people dancing but I don't see any progression in a story nor anything to interact with. Not even an in-game help. I am playing desktop. What am I doing wrong? Maybe this is targeting those with more experience than I. Or creators only?

hazmhox updated HZM Demos with a new update entry:

Read.Only.Memories update

Due to "life" being an ass (comprehend: personal issues that prevents me to be productive), and the fact that ROM is technically a VAMMoan 2 demo. The scene made specifically for this enviro will not be released at the same time.

Since the enviro is ready to be used, I think it's better to release it and let you guyz and galz have fun...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am dissecting first bathroom demo, I see the animation controls on the male and I assume the female's hip/pelvis control is somehow linked to it, but I'm not seeing the specific mechanism. Could you shed some light? Thank you. I have a similar question for the hands are they attached to hidden object targets so that they don't move? If so, how do I see that in the vam menus? I've looked extensively under the controllers but not seeing it. I'm prepared for a major forehead slap...

Last edited:
I am dissecting first bathroom demo, I see the animation controls on the male and I assume the female's hip/pelvis control is somehow linked to it, but I'm not seeing the specific mechanism. Could you shed some light? Thank you. I have a similar question for the hands are they attached to hidden object targets so that they don't move? If so, how do I see that in the vam menus? I've looked extensively under the controllers but not seeing it. I'm prepared for a major forehead slap...
Is this project no longer supported or is this the wrong place to ask questions?

Back
Top Bottom