• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

HZM Demos

hazmhox

Featured Contributor
Reactions
hazmhox submitted a new resource:

HZM Demos - Big demo pack of several assets and plugins... kinda like a big tutorial!

⚠ PLEASE:
  • If you like this asset, consider liking and reviewing it for the community
  • Read the description, read the ingame help if you have any trouble. I will not answer private messages asking questions about things that are actually explained in the documentation/help.

A collection of demos showing some of my assets, implementations plugins, or ideas.

View attachment 84967

How to use
  • Download (including all...

Read more about this resource...

I wanted to do another "Beginner's trove" for plugins at some point... Looks like you're going for the same thing!
It could be very useful :)

Good luck with that, this saves me some trouble ^^

I wanted to do another "Beginner's trove" for plugins at some point... Looks like you're going for the same thing!
It could be very useful :)

Good luck with that, this saves me some trouble ^^

Thanks ZRSX :3
If you have any ideas, it is welcome. If I find it interesting, I could add it to the demos : )

hazmhox updated HZM Demos with a new update entry:

New demo scenes

• New scene for @Acid Bubbles 's Timeline. A few animation tips and tricks and some hints for beginners with timeline.
  • Two new scenes for The Hideout.
Warning: I'm posting this in advance, The Hideout will be released afterwards (like in half an hour or so). You will have errors if you try to open the hideout before you have downloaded the (future) var.

Read the rest of this update entry...

New demo scenes

• Four new scenes for Stasis Lab :
    • One scene is short, complete interactive experience with the cryopods included in the environment.
    • The other three scenes are 3 different setups of the room
Warning: I'm posting this in advance, Stasis Lab will be released afterwards (like in half an hour or so). You will have errors if you try to open Stasis lab demos before you have downloaded the (future) var.

NGSS2 Update

• Updated the enviro with NGSS2 shadows.
Thank you ( a frikkin' lot ) to @FCG who dropped by and told me about NGSS2 include for Unity. This is a big update, most of my enviros are receiving the update tonight. You won't have to use VAMifier anymore if you do, and you'll get an overall really better aspect of your shadows in the scene for almost the same performances.

All demos have been updated to reference the good var packages.

Below is a screenshot of...

Fluids 101 migration and update

• All demos from fluids 101 have been migrated to this package. New update of Fluids will remove the standalone demo that was available with it.
  • Added a demo scene called "fluids-101-cumshots-presets".
    • This demo is an @Acid Bubbles 's Timeline powered demo with a handful of presets for cumshots. It is made to show how to implement a cumshot animation with timeline. These presets are included in this package and can be directly imported on...

@AWWalker ! Tell me what you'd like for the water / pod, I can potentially make a standalone asset for you : )

VAMMoan 20 Update

• Updated all demos to VAMMoan 1.20
  • Updated all demos to Timeline 252
  • Added a new Boobjob demo to the VAMMoan folder showing the new penis squishes sounds. It also is a great example of using the interactive system and scripting fluids.
  • Updated Blowjob demo in the VAMMoan folder with the interactive system on the male.

New occlusion demo. Dependency fix.

• New occlusion demo with a bigger implementation showing: an AudioSource with music playing, several VAMA Ambiences and a quick animation to show the effect.
  • Fixed a dependency to the unwanted JoyBoy.Andi_Collection.2.var which has an auto morph "infecting" all male inside scenes. Thank you @Spacedog for the info.

Note that you should all remove any dependency to this .var until it's fixed.

Back
Top Bottom