Question How too quickly delete scenes and other packages?

ColdHotCold

Reactions
1. How do I quickly delete scenes, looks, clothes, packages etc?

2. Is there anyway for me to remove the option to redownload certain packages in the Missing Referenced Packages?

Extra question: How the hell do I disable open scene on click in the scene browser? I thought it was confirm load but that aint it.

Context
Hey guys, I've been trying to do some house keeping with all my vam files but I'm running into some problems.

Using the Open Package Manager kinda sucks.
-I have to delete things one at a time and there isn't search function.
-It takes a solid 5-10 seconds before I can move on to the next file.

I tried using the search function in file explorer and mass delete files but I encountered some problems.
-They still appear in the Missing Referenced Packages. Ex. I delete everything from an artist but all their scenes and looks show up in Missing Referenced Packages. Fuck me if I accidently click download all. I understand that there might be scenes that use files/characters but I've deleted files that were not dependent on anything.
-I've deleted things but they somehow reappear. I open up the scene browser and there they are but at the top of the list. Maybe I'm crazy and maybe I just missed them....
-Is there anyway for me to remove packages from this list or at least find the scene it's linked to so I can nuke it to oblivion?

Plz help, my wrists...

1 - Give BrowserAssist a try.
2 - This information is coming from the VARs meta.json file as a dependency. The only way would be to open the VARs in question and edit the meta files.
extra: same as 1

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom