How to stop changing body shape when play an animation

shrim2p5

Reactions
When I play the downloaded animation, it changes to the size of the chest and the size of the abdomen
can I fix it in the originally body shape before it changes?
For example, when I play the animation, automatically change it to a big chest, but I want to keep it in a small chest

Please help me, thank you

Find the timeline plugin and pause the animation at the start. Highlight the targets you want to stay the same, so they are the only ones shown on the right (morphs will be listed as person/geometry.) Go to the targets tab, at the bottom click "remove selected". This should remove the morphs and all of their keyframes from the timeline and leave them at the value you start with.

I'm really sorry, but I started yesterday for the first time, so it's hard to understand.
I followed edit mode - character click - cycle select personal atoms - plugin - vam.timeline. atom plugin.
can you tell me more detail after that??

Last edited:
On the Targets tab...

timeline targets.png

Click the name of the morph you want to remove from the timeline (1) . That should clear everything in the list on the right except the one you selected (2). Then click add/remove targets at the bottom. On the next menu click "Remove Selected targets" at the bottom.

That will remove the keyframes for that target in all animations and leave it how it looks.

If you want to keep some parts, or if there aren't multiple animations or keyframes, you could skip this and just delete or adjust the keyframes you don't like instead (The little diamonds on the timeline next to that morph name.) Just click on them and the animation scrubs to that point so you can see what they do.

Check out the wiki for some basics.

Back
Top Bottom