• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
How to Implement a WoW-like Quest Hovering Icon

Guides How to Implement a WoW-like Quest Hovering Icon

El Suplantar

Reactions
El Suplantar submitted a new resource:

How to Make a WoW-like Quest Hovering Icon - A video guide explaining how to make a hovering icon.

Below are the WoW Quest Icon images that I slapped together. Download one or all three of them, it's up to you, but I do prefer the "More_Yellow" one.

Make sure you save the image(s) in the "VAM/custom" folder, so there won't be any save issues. I also recommend making a new folder in "VAM/custom" called "images" if you haven't created one already.

There may be a better way of doing this type of thing and if there is please tell me about it. But for now, this is the way I know of doing it.

Read more about this resource...

Nice, I would never have the idea to use the plugins for this. I followed everything and it works but my Icon is a little bit to much on the forehead. How I can check that I clicked on the right head node?

Ok, I moved the empty atom manually and the sphere is beside the head but it works.
questicon.jpg
quest.gif

Azshara Look: @Denngar

Changed it to the newer icon

Can I save the Pluginpresets from the uiimage?

Attachments

• WoW orangeicon.png
    WoW orangeicon.png
    154.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Nice and clear guide.
How do you move the Empty to the cursor position, that seems super-useful?

Back
Top Bottom