Answered How to get the girl's mouth to close?

bloodsuga

Reactions
I new to VaM and I want the girl from this this scene to have a neutral mouth look.
I changed the girl's "mouth open" morph to 0, but when I play the animation the mouth is open again.
I've tried to turn off auto expression and tongue collision but it doesn't work.
If I don't pause the animation then changing the mouth open morph wouldn't do anything.
I must be missing something right? Any help?:unsure:

The mouth is being animated in some form. If it's keyframed in Timeline perhaps you can delete that Target. If it's a mocap, then I have no idea if that's possible.
If you're a subscriber of SPLINE you could ask him, but I suspect he makes his scene as mocaps.

Upvote 0
The mouth is being animated in some form. If it's keyframed in Timeline perhaps you can delete that Target. If it's a mocap, then I have no idea if that's possible.
If you're a subscriber of SPLINE you could ask him, but I suspect he makes his scene as mocaps.
I figured it out. I had to disable some MorphTimelineRecord.Plugin in the Plugins tab for the girl, thanks for the reply anyways (y)

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom