How to create photorealistic images of your models

grimlooter

Reactions
Hi all! Today I want to show you how you can take your VAM models and create photorealistic images with them. As a bonus, you can have your realistic images look like your model or like any other person.

First, in VAM create a model and a background you like, such as in the image bellow:

1711047301554.png

We will use this image to transform it into photoreal!

Next, go to https://pixu.ai and create a free account. Their interface is still a little buggy because they seem new but it's totally worth it.

From the menu, select Copycat image.

1711047440703.png

Choose a face that you like or upload your own face and upload the image of your model. Click generate.
1711047631401.png

Check out the result!

1711047705215.png

Attachments

• 1711047564885.png
    1711047564885.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 0
Before advertising can you please make sure you are giving the correct information. ((FREE USERS CAN NOT USE THE COPY CAT FUNCTION)) I signed up and was given 15 free credits but when I clicked to use copy cat it said "copy cat is not available to free users pleas choose a paid plan"

Use Stable Diffusion Automatic111, better results for free.
I've not been using stable diffusion for long and I'm not sure what addons/extensions to get but it is defo a good thing to learn from results I've seen around the web. Krea looks really good but is very limited to how many image generations you get. And the other main competitor "magnific" has some of the worst subscription pricing I've seen in a few years for what you get.

Stable diffusion 3 hopefully comes soon so I can put my efforts into learning that.

Back
Top Bottom