Question How to combine multiple plugins into 1 package?

mehbebe

Reactions
Hello, I've noticed that some scripts load more than 1 plugin at the same time, and i'm wondering if I could do this with a number of different plugins I pretty much always use so I don't have to load each one individually.

I've never made or packaged a plugin before, but I'm a pretty good learner if I need to be, so it would be great if someone could give me some pointers on this.
Cheers

using .cslist

create file inside your 'vam/custom/scripts' folder for example: myplugins.cslist
and add script you wanna load inside.

for local scripts:
MeshedVR/CycleForce.cs
MeshedVR/FloatParamRandomizer.cs

or from package:
MacGruber.Life.12:/Custom/Scripts/MacGruber/Life/Internal/MacGruber_BreathingCore.cs
MacGruber.Life.12:/Custom/Scripts/MacGruber/Life/Internal/MacGruber_BreathingEvents.cs
MacGruber.Life.12:/Custom/Scripts/MacGruber/Life/Internal/MacGruber_Utils.cs
MacGruber.Life.12:/Custom/Scripts/MacGruber/Life/Internal/MacGruber_DriverBreathing.cs
MacGruber.Life.12:/Custom/Scripts/MacGruber/Life/Essentials/MacGruber_AudioAttenuation.cs
LFE.AutoPupil0.8:/Custom/Scripts/LFE/AutoPupil/AutoPupil.cs

Keep in mind It might not work with all plugin.

EDIT: Sorry for empty reply, i was typing and hit enter (without shift). 😅

Last edited:
Upvote 0
using .cslist

create file inside your 'vam/custom/scripts' folder for example: myplugins.cslist
and add script you wanna load inside.

for local scripts:
MeshedVR/CycleForce.cs
MeshedVR/FloatParamRandomizer.cs

or from package:
MacGruber.Life.12:/Custom/Scripts/MacGruber/Life/Internal/MacGruber_BreathingCore.cs
MacGruber.Life.12:/Custom/Scripts/MacGruber/Life/Internal/MacGruber_BreathingEvents.cs
MacGruber.Life.12:/Custom/Scripts/MacGruber/Life/Internal/MacGruber_Utils.cs
MacGruber.Life.12:/Custom/Scripts/MacGruber/Life/Internal/MacGruber_DriverBreathing.cs
MacGruber.Life.12:/Custom/Scripts/MacGruber/Life/Essentials/MacGruber_AudioAttenuation.cs
LFE.AutoPupil0.8:/Custom/Scripts/LFE/AutoPupil/AutoPupil.cs

Keep in mind It might not work with all plugin.

EDIT: Sorry for empty reply, i was typing and hit enter (without shift). 😅

Thank you very much for the reply :D
I will give that a go

Upvote 0
So... I had a go at this, and so far I'm just getting errors spit back at me :(

My Cslist file contains the following:
ceq3.TongueControl.1:/Custom/TongueControl.cs
ClockwiseSilver.SilverExpressionTool.7:/Custom/src/SilverExpressionTool.cs
AcidBubbles.Timeline.252:/Custom/src/AtomPlugin.cs
AcidBubbles.ColliderEditor.36:/Custom/src/ColliderEditor.cs
Hunting-Succubus.SubsurfaceScatteringSkin_HuntingSuccubus_Beta.14:/Custom/SubsurfaceScatteringSkinBeta_HuntingSuccubus.cs

The error I'm getting upon trying to load it is:

!> Compile of Custom/Scripts/myplugins.cslist failed. Exception: System.Exception: Path ceq3.TongueControl.1:\Custom\TongueControl.cs not found
at MVR.FileManagement.FileManager.ReadAllText (System.String path, Boolean restrictPath) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MVRPluginManager.SyncPluginUrlInternal (.MVRPlugin mvrp, Boolean isFromConfirmDenyResponse) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> Compile of Custom/Scripts/myplugins.cslist failed. Errors:

The var packages containing the .cs files are located in "addonpackages".
I have tried loading the script both from inside the "custom/scripts" folder, and from inside the "addonpackages" folder where the var files are located.

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Upvote 0
the path is incorrect: Path ceq3.TongueControl.1:\Custom\TongueControl.cs not found

the .cs in ceq3's plugin is in ceq3.TongueControl.1:/Custom/Scripts/ceq3/TongueControl/TongueControl.cs
the others are probably wrong too, i don't think Custom/src/ is a thing

You can use 7zip and right click on .var open as archive and see exactly the paths. Or through vam's internal browser. don't write them paths by guessing

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom