How do I toggle first person?

SumSum41

Reactions
I've noticed in some scenes the camera is locked into first person. And when I press ESC, the camera is unlocked. How did people do this? How do I toggle first person camera?

FYI: This is not head possess. You can still move the FOV of the camera without changing the person's head alignment / position. Its just locked into place.

//edit: Example scene where such first person mode is enabled on scene load: Scenes - Hillary Office Handjob POV | Virt-A-Mate Hub

Last edited:
Ah, thank you. This feature needs to be built into VAM! As well as an overview about all the hotkeys. I couldn't find it and there is no readme either.

Be careful with that plugin. Moving the user around a lot is a recipe for instant motion sickness for a lot of people.

Is there any way to remove head from a person in VaM?

Regular possession often ends up messing up the animation and positions of the persons when you move your head and pull on the body. Passenger plugin brings forced motion and head direction (and that motion sickness). Manually moving to the correct spot seems to be best for me but I hate eyballs, jawbones etc. popping into my view when I accidentally clip into persons head.

Back
Top Bottom