Question How do I install morphs and textures ?

anonjojo

Reactions
HI !

I paid for a morph but I really don't know how to install it. Can someone explain me how to do it please ?

If you have everything unpacked then morph files go to Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs (if I'm not mistaken). As for textures you can put them anywhere you like inside VAM. Just pick a place where you can find them when needed. I keep custom ones in a subfolder inside AddonPackages.

Upvote 0
As Haliwod allready said:
Morph files, if not in a Var file, goes to yourvamfolder/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/...
It is important to put the morph in the right subfolder. Female/male morphs go to "female"/"male", but morphs for genitals have to go to the appropriate genitals folder.
Textures, if not in a Var file, can be loaded from various folders. It is important to not break a scene or clothes by changing the folder path. Body textures usually goes to yourvamfolder/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/ , clothes textures to yourvamfolder/Custom/Clothes/creatorname/clothesname/ .
But some creators does scenes with completely other file locations, don't break them.
You can even use textures from other drive locations for your privat use... but this would be difficult to share.

If you have a .Var file, don't unpack it. They have to go to the "AddonPackages" folder and will be automatically temporarily unpacked.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom