How can I (virtually) grab my wang like in VR Hot?!

noodldoodl

Reactions
Hi all, I've seen a feature in VR Hot (sorry if referencing other VR Games isn't the correct etiquette) where you can 'map' a hand controller to the male penis, so that at the press of a button on the controller you can move that controller and your character's tickle stick moves in sync with it, meaning you can literally control the penis better for penetrative sex scenes. You can also use the hand controller joysticks to move your character around the environment (in their version of possession mode), making it loads easier to position yourself before hitting the button and moving the controller to simulate a thrusting action. These two abilities are definitely something I think are fundamental to a game like this and wonder why it can't be achieved in VAM.

It's all well and good being able to grab an item, like a dildo etc and then use that for penetration, but (seemingly) unless you have a full body rig your hips and penis remain inactive. That is unless you setup a complex animation. Unless I'm missing something and hoping someone can suggest a solution?

Many thanks,
noodldoodl

You assign a controller to whatever control point you want. Your left hand controller can control the hip instead of the left hand, just assign it to that with VAM inbuilt possession or the Embody plugin.

I like to parent the penis tip and mid controls to the hip control, then spawn an empty atom place it in front where it is easy to grab then parent the hip to the empty control. Then you can control the hip by moving the empty control or you can animate the empty control with an animation pattern.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for your replies, which I will study and work out how to achieve what you've detailed, as I'm still learning this great app.

Back
Top Bottom