• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Hoodie
you are adding pretty cool clothing :D
i read that you want to see stuff like this in an adult visual novel, does that include vam animations in renpy? :D because im working on that currently for my first release just in case you are interested

Hello.
Yes, I think vam can even be used instead of VN engines.
The ability to add assets from Unity allows you to even generate a game.
In my opinion, the most challenging part of this work is the lack of motion captures and other content.
For this reason, the story part of the animation and even the game cannot be created.
There is not a single romantic content in Vam.
Just sex sex sex extended XD.
you are adding pretty cool clothing :D
i read that you want to see stuff like this in an adult visual novel, does that include vam animations in renpy? :D because im working on that currently for my first release just in case you are interested

I will probably work on some motion capture.
What kind of motion captures are you interested in?
Romance, action, horror, drama?

I will probably work on some motion capture.
What kind of motion captures are you interested in?
Romance, action, horror, drama?
i am doing a lot of animations before i used timeline, but now the new plugin "snapshotanimator" is getting better and better (it lets you animate poses without the need of adding your own targets) :D
about my game i can write you personally a message, i don't want to come off as someone who advertises on someone elses content haha xD

Back
Top Bottom