Unisex HD Hoodie

Clothing Unisex HD Hoodie

PositiveResult

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
PositiveResult
PositiveResult submitted a new resource:

Unisex HD Hoodie - Colorable and Includes state presets and compatible with both male & female.

Features:
  • 4 State Presets (Normal, Raised, Hood Down, Hood Down & Raised)
  • 2 Texture Presets (Black Denim, Colorable Denim)
  • HD Textures, and mesh.
  • Sim Textures to help fit to any breast size
  • Unisex (Works on both Male & Female)
Super customizable and cute :)
Avaliable on patreon right now!

Read more about this resource...

Hey, i don't know if its just me, but could it be that your hoodie and swimsuit are extrem low poly? its very blocki in my game. Particulary at the chest area.

Hey, i don't know if its just me, but could it be that your hoodie and swimsuit are extrem low poly? its very blocki in my game. Particulary at the chest area.
It is a bit, I try to use as few polygons as necessary, maybe it's not enough especially with the SSAO the game adds to items, it makes it more noticeable, I will use more especially around the chest in future, and may update these resources with more aswell eventually, thanks for the feedback <3

It is a bit, I try to use as few polygons as necessary, maybe it's not enough especially with the SSAO the game adds to items, it makes it more noticeable, I will use more especially around the chest in future, and may update these resources with more aswell eventually, thanks for the feedback <3
That would be nice. I think you could use way more polygons.. the game relies on Cpu not GPU... an Polygons rendered by GPU. Most Clothings use way more. With physics on the other hand, its better with lower polycount. You have to find a way to get best results.

That would be nice. I think you could use way more polygons.. the game relies on Cpu not GPU... an Polygons rendered by GPU. Most Clothings use way more. With physics on the other hand, its better with lower polycount. You have to find a way to get best results.
You also get a lot more clipping on areas like the breasts and butt where there's soft-body physics with lower poly counts, I made a template early on that i have been basing all my clothes off since, but making a new higher poly version will help with that as well, and you're right, the effect poly count has even on the GPU is minimal, textures make much more difference, I shouldn't of made my template as low poly as I did, but you live and learn :)

You also get a lot more clipping on areas like the breasts and butt where there's soft-body physics with lower poly counts, I made a template early on that i have been basing all my clothes off since, but making a new higher poly version will help with that as well, and you're right, the effect poly count has even on the GPU is minimal, textures make much more difference, I shouldn't of made my template as low poly as I did, but you live and learn :)
Keep up the good work =)

Back
Top Bottom