Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
Jackaro18430787
Patreon
Jackaroo
Jackaroo submitted a new resource:

Hoodie Morphs and Textures - Foreskin lovers rejoice!

Use with Decal Maker for texture compatibility.

Includes:

Hoodie morph for base gens
Custom genital shape Hoodie morph
2 hoodie retract morphs
hoodie stretch morph (with hand pose presets for hand pose plugin)
Diffuse and Normal textures for use with Decal Maker plugin

View attachment 285020 View attachment 285022 View attachment 285023
Hoodie_Jar (custom shape morph)...​

Read more about this resource...

You mentioned types of morph suggestions for the hoodie can be placed here. When I work with characters in Daz (I do not know how to make morphs, I only work with content packs from various vendors) I use Dicktator. I am sure that the male genital model for VAM is not based on that but if you look on this page you might find some inspiration on types of morph shapes you could make. Meipe also has other awesome shapes for the gens but I do not know how well those ideas would translate to the G2M model.

You mentioned types of morph suggestions for the hoodie can be placed here. When I work with characters in Daz (I do not know how to make morphs, I only work with content packs from various vendors) I use Dicktator. I am sure that the male genital model for VAM is not based on that but if you look on this page you might find some inspiration on types of morph shapes you could make. Meipe also has other awesome shapes for the gens but I do not know how well those ideas would translate to the G2M model.

Thank you!

I can see what i can do, the issue is the Daz base gens model for G2 is rather low poly and we also have no way to use displacments, so changes will not be able to be as noticeable as those morphs. The other thing i try to consider is if it will still retract properly without need for multiple retract morphs (though this is an option, the less dials needed for animation ect, the better). I feel i could probably make 1 or two more shapes for the foreskin to rest at while still retaining ability to retract without clipping. I'll work on this soon and see what i can come up with! :)

Saw it! :)
Didn't know that it was meant to be that way, ngl. In my perspective felt like the whole dick went a little bit inside the male body, so that's why it felt weird to me lol

Yeah, i actually didnt notice how...extra foldy? it was in vam since the pubic hair was on and it was way smoother in Daz. The gens rigging and smoothing in vam is slightly different than Daz. But, the new morph can fix it to be more adjustable :)

Hey Jackaroo, your hoodie morph seems to be the best around the hub - great work. I used it in my simulation system to make it dynamically available to scenes (https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/realistic-foreskin-simulation.44337/). Is there any chance your morph could get a CC-BY license to make this system available to creator of paid content too? I think it would help many scenes in terms of visuals... Thank you so much:)

Hey Jackaroo, your hoodie morph seems to be the best around the hub - great work. I used it in my simulation system to make it dynamically available to scenes (https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/realistic-foreskin-simulation.44337/). Is there any chance your morph could get a CC-BY license to make this system available to creator of paid content too? I think it would help many scenes in terms of visuals... Thank you so much:)
It is now updated to be cc-by! Hopefully it gets some more use now!

And here's the plugin

Thanks again Jackaroo and do let me know what you think of the plugin and if anything isn't right

I have to say, i tried out your scene that utilizes it and the logic is very nicely done!
Thanks. I am currently working on a purely plugin based version of my routines, based on work by redeyes and your morphs. My plugin will only offer foreskin movement, no tageting, but also VR hand support. It will take a liztle mote time though since I am a bloody C# noob :)

Hey. Yes, I just have clipping issues a LOT or the dreadful physics wobbling is prevalent, even with a look that has a... you know, a "spacious entry" with thighs greatly apart, let's call it that. Sorry about not giving a 4 or 5-star review, I was just frustrated.

Hey. Yes, I just have clipping issues a LOT or the dreadful physics wobbling is prevalent, even with a look that has a... you know, a "spacious entry" with thighs greatly apart, let's call it that. Sorry about not giving a 4 or 5-star review, I was just frustrated.
Hey there, just use the most recent version of my Foreskin Simulation plugin (https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/realistic-foreskin-erection-simulation.44337/), it includes Jackaroo's Morphs and offers an adjustable glans morph as well as the option to reduce skin movement on the shaft - that will help in many cases. Not everything is possible though, in these cases reduced glans ballooning a bit in the male morphs. Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom