Question Holes in clothing

Ghostwalden

Reactions
I often have this holes in my clothes.
It's the worst when Shader Qualiti is set High.
Shader Quality set to Medium or Low, makes it 90% better.

Does anyone know this problem and how to make them dissapear ?

I also tried to enhance Surface Offset and Thickness in the Clothing settings,
this fixes the holes on the legs but then the stockings go through the shoes,
what creates a new problem then.

Holes in clothes.JPG

Solution
That's not holes, they are collisions / depth issues.
You need to customize that clothing piece for your character and tweak the distance in the physics/adjusment tabs.

And if you have a big offsets, yes, you will end up having clothes poking through each others. There is no perfect fix, just time to find the proper clothes that fits your character.
You need to customize that clothing piece for your character and tweak the distance in the physics/adjusment tabs.

And if you have a big offsets, yes, you will end up having clothes poking through each others. There is no perfect fix, just time to find the proper clothes that fits your character.

Upvote 0
Solution

Thanks for your reply hazmhox.

I wasn't sure if this is a general problem or just something wrong with me.

But then i will work with the adjusment options in the future ore
use other clothes to get rid of that problem (y)

Upvote 0
Problem with clothes: they are mostly created for the base Genesis model (ie, standard/fit size character). With characterss that have a bit more body mass, you end up with offsets issues pretty much all the time.

Unless people starts to author clothes for bigger characters, there's no "generic" fix for that.

Upvote 0
Problem with clothes: they are mostly created for the base Genesis model (ie, standard/fit size character). With characterss that have a bit more body mass, you end up with offsets issues pretty much all the time.

Unless people starts to author clothes for bigger characters, there's no "generic" fix for that.

Thanks for letting me know hazmhox

Since I had never noticed this problem before, I assumed that the clothes were flexible and would adapt to the body.
But you never stop learning ;)

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom