Hunting-Succubus

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
HunTingSuccuBus
Hunting-Succubus submitted a new resource:

Hide Skin By Mask - This plugin hide portion of female's skin with help of Texture Mask. Curruntly work with female.

View attachment 46765

View attachment 46766

View attachment 46767
This plugin hide portion of female's skin with help of Texture Mask.
It can be used to hide skin part that is clipping with cloth or other cyber mods.
Curruntly work with female skin.

Instruction

1.Load your mask in Cloths/Skin Hider Mask's alpha texture slot. UV is same as currunt female skin. you can generate in skin setting and its also included in var...

Read more about this resource...

Definitely need this for the males so we can isolate the penis. You almost can now with the hide character script, but it still leaves some unwanted vertices.

This plugin works pretty well. Does exactly what it says it does. It even lets you hide the fingernails and toenails which are the only parts of the main character skin I haven't found a way to hide by default in vanilla vam. There are some parts of the eyes that are also not hideable by default but the eyes are not a part of the main skin and so are not within the scope of this plugin.

I'm pretty happy that this plugin exists now. Being able to finally hide the fingernails and toenails is going to be useful for something I've been working on for a while.

I only have one complaint.

Every few seconds it puts out a bunch of error messages. Endlessly. Is there any way to stop this from happening? It's really annoying. It doesn't seem to negatively affect the plugins functionality but I would still like it to stop doing that.

Endless Errors.png

This conflicts with AutomaticBodySmoother. Would you check?

This is exactly what I needed and it works almost perfectly. The only issue is the error log popping up as it updates, as already stated.

something failed: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at HuntingSuccubus.HideSkinByMask.updateMask () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at HuntingSuccubus.HideSkinByMask.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

1637262695020.png

1637262718539.png

1637262747387.png

Am I doing something wrong?

Just tried it and it works great! Now I need to figure out how to hide some of the elements in the head like eyes, gums, teeth, and tongue.

Hi, any chance to hide full head? i mean if I doing whole image black for head, it will show mouth and eyes inside hidden head anyway, pls help with this if possible :(

I am completely confused. Which file/s do I edit to edit the invisible masking?

Edit:
Okay, I figured it out. Here is how to do it for those like me and have no clue what they are doing.

1. Open desired scene with Person Atom placed
2. Add "HideSkinByMask.cs" plugin on person atom
3. Open Clothing tab on person atom, search for "Skin Hider Mask"
4. Click Customize
5. Click tab for desired part of the body
6. Click the Textures subtab
7. Click "Open Folder in Window Explorer" to open the file to location
8. Bring the PNG file into Photoshop or similar.
9. Paint all of the location you want to be visible White and all parts you want to be invisible, Black.
10. Save that file into the same fold that the game previously opened up.
11. Under the same subtab of Textures, there will be a section that says "_AlphaTex", click the White "Select" button.
12. Select the file that you saved earlier, it should no load your new mask within a few seconds.
13. Repeat for each section of the body.

Note: You can keep VaM open the entire time during this process, no need to reload it.
Note 2: Use in conjuntion with https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/character-transparency.30583/#post-87120 to get the mouth and eyes to disappear, if you are having issues with them.

Last edited:
quick question but is there a way to use both this plugin and your automaticbodysmoother plugin at the same time cause sometime when i use the smoother plugin the hide by mask like turns off

Hi Hunting-Succubus, what is the licensing type for this plugin? If it is CC-BY licensed, do you permit others to include it in free scene creation?

Back
Top Bottom