Hidden

Do you speak of hidden atoms in a scene or from downloaded content in the file browser?
In both cases there are checkboxes saying "show hidden content".
For the hidden scene elements, you have to click on the arrow-icon at the main menu and on the lower right you will find that checkbox. For the browser it is right there at the browser options.

Do you speak of hidden atoms in a scene or from downloaded content in the file browser?
For the hidden scene elements, you have to click on the arrow-icon at the main menu and on the lower right you will find that checkbox. For the browser it is right there at the browser options.
That's exactly what I meant :) Thank you very much

do they also speak German ?

That's exactly what I meant :) Thank you very much

I would like to know how you can grab something with the timeline, for example a phone, or another object, if I tie it like this, with my hand it's always there, but I want to be able to grab it and let it go again, there's a somewhere Video for it? I know how to grab clothes, take them off and let go of them, but I can't find anything for objects?

I would like to know how you can grab something with the timeline, for example a phone, or another object, if I tie it like this, with my hand it's always there, but I want to be able to grab it and let it go again, there's a somewhere Video for it? I know how to grab clothes, take them off and let go of them, but I can't find anything for objects?

Sorry, I am no Timeline expert. To be honest, I am really bad with this.
Maybe you want to start an extra thread for this question.

Entschuldigung, ich bin kein Timeline-Experte. Ehrlich gesagt bin ich damit wirklich schlecht.
Vielleicht möchtest du zu dieser Frage einen extra Thread eröffnen.
[/ZITIEREN]

Ok, das mit der Timeline ist auch nicht wichtig, weißt du sonst, wie man Dinge festhält und loslässt?

Mir ist Deine Frage nicht ganz klar...

Wenn Du in VR mit den VR-Händen festhalten willst, musst Du den entsprechenden Knopf auf Deinem Controller klicken.

Wenn Du willst, dass eine Figur etwas festhält:

Wenn es ein CUA ist, musst Du auf das Asset gehen, Link To In Scene klicken, das Asset mit einem Körpergelnk verbinden und das Häkchen bei "Physics" (immernoch im Menue des Assets) entfernen.

Wenn es eine andere figur ist, musst du auf das Gelenk klicken und es mit einem anderen Gelenk verlinken. Eventuell noch die Physik-Optionen anpassen.

Wenn es Kleidung ist, ist es schwieriger, weil es da keine Joints/Gelenke gibt.
Daher gibt es ein Atom das "Cloth Grab Sphere" (oder so ähnlich) heisst.
Suche mal hier im Forum nach dem genauen Namen, da gab es mal einen Thread zu... ist nicht ganz einfach.

Um etwas loszulassen, musst Du per Script, Schalter oder Timeline diese Link-Verbindung abschalten.

Oder meinst Du etwas Festhalten während Du im Possession-Modus bist? Wenn es da Probleme gibt ist es wahrscheinlich ein Bug... ich meine mich da düster daran zu erinnern.

Back
Top Bottom