Scenes Hidden in the closet

Theuf

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.youtube.com
Patreon
Aktheuf
The scene load positions are a bit weird.
1698099705817.png

Also, the camera screen drops my fps to 30.
Physics isn't particularly happy, either. 🤷‍♂️
1698099874849.png

1698100120879.png

Code:
!> Detected physics corruption on Atom Myomefc. Disabling collision on atom and force resetting physics to prevent game crash. Move atom to different location, then reenable collision. Type of corruption: AutoCollider invalid joint position
!> Detected physics corruption on Atom Jim. Disabling collision on atom and force resetting physics to prevent game crash. Move atom to different location, then reenable collision. Type of corruption: AutoCollider invalid joint position

Instead of having multiple scenes, why not simply have one scene and have the characters jump to positions? It detracts from the experience and adds a lot of unnecesary scenes.
Plus, if any changes are made to plugins/looks, they are lost during a scene change.

Instead of having multiple scenes, why not simply have one scene and have the characters jump to positions? It detracts from the experience and adds a lot of unnecesary scenes.
Plus, if any changes are made to plugins/looks, they are lost during a scene change.
I wish i knew how to do it like that, that would improve my scenes a lot yes, its only because i am lacking that skills basicly that i dont do much scenes, i have no clue how to make it only 1 scenes with multiple position. Thank you for the feedback.

Back
Top Bottom