Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
cuddlemocap.com
Patreon
cuddlemocap
CuddleMocap submitted a new resource:

Her Sex Playlist - 11-min mocap, riding you to music

She put on her playlist and went to town! 11-minute sex mocap with music, she blows you and rides you while dancing to some of her favorite songs. Motion capture, face capture, and finger tracking all performed by a real woman.
Designed for VR. You can skip to each song whenever you want. There is an option to turn off the music and dancing lights if you want.
View attachment 277414
View attachment 277415View attachment 277416View attachment 277417
Credits:
AcidBubbles...

Read more about this resource...

Amazing work. I would love to see one like the June one with longer sex scene riding front and back and blowjob
Thank you! I agree, the June test mocap would have been really cool if we had planned it out and recorded 3 times longer! We'll consider something like that during our next mocap session. We have a bunch of scenes lined up for sitting in a chair in VR, and I'm very excited for them. There will be a blowjob scene and one that you can switch between forward cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. I don't know if we would be able to combine those together into one scene, though. :unsure: But the one I'm looking forward to the most is a lap dance strip tease that goes right into a sex scene, all to music. :) We are planning on releasing those starting next month.

Back
Top Bottom