Haven for Thought

Paid Scenes Haven for Thought

VAMFantasy

Reactions
VAMFantasy submitted a new resource:

Haven for Thought - Voiced immersive experience.

Spend some private time with philosophizing geisha in this stunning sci-fi environment! The scene is voiced and animated, Bael has over 80 lines, most of them sharing some taoist wisdom with you. Requires Bael: https://www.patreon.com/posts/paid-model-bael-85515578

Gameplay:
Select START to begin the scene. After choosing where to sit, you are in the play area. After you get into the playzone, you can offer her a glass of...

Read more about this resource...

I couldnt get the darn main light to turn on no matter what I do and after 30 minutes just gave up. Followed directions and not lights came on but the girl spoke. Very frustrating. How to make this work?

I will look into this. I will release new version shortly that has the light turned on by default so you can play it while I'm looking for the bug.

Thank you for understanding, and I do appreciate your bug report. I rarely get them. I test everything myself on clean VAM, but you still got this bug. This helps me make sure I can remove those little things that get in the way of people enjoying what I have crafted.

I'll redownload and play test it after work and let you know if there's any more blockers for me. I have a well worn, bloated, ragged copy of VAM I do my best to keep nice and clean but with so many vars and user made changes it explains a lot by you testing with a pristine VAM copy vs my old hobo instance. Thanks

Well my main VAM has over 6000 .vars and I play and create on that bloated monster.... But it probably is bugged, it's just such a minor, obscure and irrelevant feature that it's easier and faster to just remove the "fade-in" with lighting than look for the bug. You couldn't change it manually because those values were tied to Timeline animation, and Timeline locks the values it references.
No fade-in, shouldn't be a problem now.

VAMFantasy updated Haven for Thought with a new update entry:

AI adaptation

- added option to disable scene-specific voice lines. This should now allow the scene to be more suitable for use with AI plugins. On scene load select "START (no voice)" option for the change to take effect.

- high-heels should now have proper collision when toggled on. If you are editing the scene and want to retain the heels toggle on/off functionality, make sure that the girl has Harli Heels dressed on at the moment of you saving the scene.

- improved lipsync.

- updated Timeline.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom