Has anyone made a texture for the VAM dildo asset?

kollo

Reactions
Would love to get a realistic texture on the dildo asset. I'd make it myself if someone has instructions how to edit the texture. Or, better yet, how to make an asset in blender/unity that has the same physics. I've been making static props in blender/unity that work great, but no idea how to make something that bends/wobbles.

Norm made textures for capsule (but that's static asset).
I don't know about blender/unity or making custom assets....but as for built-in dildo, no.

You can't apply any textures...
i mean you can, but it's gonna blend all colors together with no diffuse details.
Export UV template doesn't work on dildo, none of loaded textures work correctly, it just blend all together (main, spec, gloss, bump, alpha).
At that point you are better of just changing color, also decal doesn't work.

Try loading simple red&blue image, you gonna get purple/pink dildo in return.

The VAM Dildo is a very early item in the VaM development history. It was there long before we even could set custom textures for items. It is a dinosaur, it just doesn't work.

The VAM Dildo is a very early item in the VaM development history. It was there long before we even could set custom textures for items. It is a dinosaur, it just doesn't work.

...and this is a real shame. :(

...and this is a real shame. :(

There are several other things that are very unfortunate in this old/recent VaM Version.
In the old development days, the users had the choice wether old stuff would have been fixed, or getting some exciting new features. We always wanted the new stuff.
At a certain time, the development team understandably stopped working on fixing stuff, to better work on the future new version, which is completely revised. So the old stuff will most probably never be fixed for the old version.

Back
Top Bottom